Terms & Conditions
I. General Terms and Conditions of Business
§ 1 Basic provisions
- The following terms and conditions apply to all contracts you conclude with us as supplier (SZCZEK Ryszard) via the swisspharmaceuticals-shop.com website. Unless otherwise agreed, we object to the inclusion of any terms and conditions of your own which you may have used.
- A consumer in the sense of the following regulations is any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes that cannot be predominantly attributed to his commercial or independent professional activity. An entrepreneur is any natural or legal person or a partnership with legal capacity who, when concluding a legal transaction, acts in the exercise of his independent professional or commercial activity.
§ 2 Conclusion of the contract
- Subject of the contract is the sale of goods.
- Already with the placement of the respective product on our website, we submit a binding offer to conclude a sales contract under the conditions stated in the item description.
- The purchase contract is concluded via the online shopping cart system as follows: The goods intended for purchase are placed in the “shopping cart”. By clicking on the corresponding button in the navigation bar, you can access the “shopping cart” and make changes there at any time. After calling up the “Checkout” page and entering your personal data as well as the payment and shipping conditions, all order data is finally displayed again on the order overview page. If you are using an instant payment system (e.g. PayU / Klarna, Amazon-Payments, Sofortüberweisung), you will either be taken to the order overview page in our online store or you will first be redirected to the website of the provider of the instant payment system. If you are redirected to the respective Sofortzahl system, please make the appropriate selection or enter your data there. Finally, you will be redirected back to the order overview page in our online store. Before submitting your order, you have the opportunity to check all details again, to change them (also using the “back” function of your internet browser) or to cancel the purchase. By sending the order via the button “pay order” you declare the acceptance of the offer in a legally binding manner, whereby the purchase contract is concluded.
- Your requests for quotations are not binding for you. We will submit a binding offer in text form (e.g. by e-mail), which you can accept within 5 days.
- The processing of the order and transmission of all information required in connection with the conclusion of the contract is partly automated by e-mail. You must therefore ensure that the e-mail address you have provided us with is correct, that the receipt of e-mails is technically ensured and, in particular, that it is not prevented by SPAM filters.
§ 3 Special agreements on offered payment methods
- SWISS PHARMACEUTICALS accepted:
- Instant bank transfer
- Apple Pay
- Credit Card
In cooperation with Klarna AB (publ), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden, we offer the following payment options for Germany. The payment is always made to Klarna:
- Klarna invoice: When buying on account with Klarna you always get the goods first and you always have a 14 day payment period. The complete terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Germany can be found here and the complete terms and conditions for purchase on account for deliveries to Austria can be found here. The online store charges a fee of 0,00 Euro per order when buying on account with Klarna.
- Klarna Installment Purchase (only available in Germany): Klarna’s financing service allows you to pay for your purchase flexibly in monthly installments of at least 1/24 of the total amount (but at least 6.95 EUR) or under the conditions otherwise specified in the checkout. For more information about Klarna installment purchase including the General Terms and Conditions and the European Standard Information for Consumer Credit, click here. Installment purchase is only offered for Germany.
- General information about Klarna is available here. Klarna will use your personal data in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations and in accordance with the information provided in Klarna’s data protection regulations for Germany.
- Prepayment: We accept your order by sending a declaration of acceptance in a separate e-mail within two days, in which we give you our bank details.
- Amazon Payments: After clicking the button “Pay with Amazon” you will be redirected to the website of the online provider Amazon before the order process in our online store is completed. There you can select the delivery address and payment method stored at Amazon and confirm the payment instruction to Amazon. You will then be redirected to our online store where you can complete the order process. After submitting the order, we will ask Amazon to initiate the payment transaction and thereby accept your offer.
- PayU: During the ordering process you will be redirected to the website of the online provider PayU. There you can enter your payment details and confirm the payment order to PayU. After submitting the order in the store, we request PayU to initiate the payment transaction and thus accept your offer.
§ 3.1 Klarna Cookie Guidelines
Our checkout solution is provided by Klarna (Klarna AB (publ.), Sveavägen 46, 111 34 Stockholm, Sweden) and
detailed list of cookies and an explanation of their purpose can be found at
here for Germany.
§ 4 Right of Retention, Reservation of Title
- You can only exercise a right of retention if it concerns claims from the same contractual relationship.
- The goods remain our property until the purchase price has been paid in full.
Right of withdrawal
You have the right to cancel this contract within fourteen days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is fourteen days from the day on which you or a third party named by you, who is not the carrier, took or has taken possession of the last goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal you must inform us by e-mail: info(at)swisspharmaceuticals-shop.com) by means of a clear statement (e.g. an e-mail) of your decision to withdraw from this contract. You can use the contact form for this purpose, but this is not mandatory.
In order to comply with the revocation period, it is sufficient that you send the notification of the exercise of the right of revocation before the end of the revocation period.
§ 5 Shipping costs and delivery.
Please take the prices from payment and shipping.
§ 6 Liability
- We are liable without limitation for damages resulting from injury to life, body or health. Furthermore, we shall be liable without limitation in all cases of intent and gross negligence, in case of fraudulent concealment of a defect, in case of assumption of a guarantee for the quality of the object of purchase and in all other cases regulated by law.
- The liability for defects within the scope of the statutory warranty is based on the corresponding provision in our customer information (Part II).
- If essential contractual obligations are affected, our liability for slight negligence is limited to the foreseeable damage typical for the contract. Essential contractual obligations are essential obligations which result from the nature of the contract and whose violation would endanger the achievement of the purpose of the contract as well as obligations which the contract imposes on us according to its content in order to achieve the purpose of the contract, whose fulfilment makes the proper execution of the contract possible in the first place and on whose observance you may regularly rely.
- In the case of breach of insignificant contractual obligations, liability for slightly negligent breaches of duty is excluded.
- Data communication via the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times given the current state of technology. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant or uninterrupted availability of the website and the services offered there.
§ 7 Choice of law
- The law of the United Kingdom of Great Britain applies. In the case of consumers, this choice of law shall only apply insofar as the protection granted by mandatory provisions of the law of the state of the consumer’s habitual residence is not thereby withdrawn (principle of favourability).
- The provisions of the UN Sales Convention expressly do not apply.
II. customer information
1. Identity of the seller
BEST SUPPS LTD
85 Great Portland Floor
W1W 7LT London
Great Britain / Europe / EU
The European Commission provides a platform for the extrajudicial online settlement of disputes (OS platform), available at http://ec.europa.eu/odr.
2. Information on the conclusion of the contract
The technical steps for the conclusion of the contract, the conclusion of the contract itself and the correction possibilities are carried out in accordance with § 2 of our General Terms and Conditions (Part I.).
3. Contract language, contract text storage
3.1. Contract language is German.
3.2. The complete text of the contract is not stored by us. Before sending the order via the online shopping cart system, the contract data can be printed or electronically saved using the print function of the browser. After receipt of the order, the order data, the legally required information for distance selling contracts and the General Terms and Conditions will be sent to you again by e-mail.
3.3. For requests for quotations outside the online shopping cart system, you will receive all contract data as part of a binding offer by e-mail, which you can print out or save electronically.
4. Essential characteristics of the goods or services
The essential characteristics of the goods and/or services can be found in the item description and the additional information on our website.
5. Prices and terms of payment
5.1. The prices quoted in the respective offers as well as the shipping costs represent total prices. They include all price components including all applicable taxes.
5.2. Shipping costs are not included in the purchase price. They are callable over an accordingly designated button on our Internet presence or in the respective description of article, are separately proven in the course of the order procedure and are to be carried by you additionally, as far as the forwarding expenses-free supply is not assured.
5.3. The payment methods available to you are shown under a corresponding button on our website or in the respective item description.
5.4. Unless otherwise specified for the individual payment methods, the payment claims from the concluded contract are due for payment immediately
6. Terms of delivery
6.1. The terms of delivery, the delivery date as well as any existing delivery restrictions can be found under an appropriately marked button on our website or in the respective article description.
6.2. As far as you are a consumer, it is regulated by law that the risk of accidental loss and accidental deterioration of the sold goods during shipment is only transferred to you when the goods are handed over to you, regardless of whether the shipment is insured or uninsured. This does not apply if you have independently commissioned a transport company not named by the entrepreneur or another person designated to carry out the shipment.
7. Legal liability for defects
7.1. The legal rights of liability for defects exist.
7.2. As a consumer you are asked to check the goods immediately upon delivery for completeness, obvious defects and transport damage and to notify us and the carrier of any complaints as soon as possible. Failure to do so will not affect your statutory warranty claims. These terms and conditions and customer information have been prepared by the lawyers of the dealer association specializing in IT law and are permanently checked for legal conformity. The Händlerbund Management AG guarantees the legal security of the texts and is liable in case of warnings. Further information can be found under: http://www.haendlerbund.de/agb-service.
last update: 09.09.2020